- M*A*S*H is an American television series developed by Larry Gelbart, adapted from the 1970 feature film MASH (which was itself based on the 1968 novel ‘, by Richard Hooker). The series is a medical drama/black comedy that was produced in association with 20th Century Fox Television for CBS.
- Put on display in an exhibition or competition
- display: something intended to communicate a particular impression; “made a display of strength”; “a show of impatience”; “a good show of looking interested”
- Be or allow or cause to be visible
- Offer, exhibit, or produce (something) for scrutiny or inspection
- give an exhibition of to an interested audience; “She shows her dogs frequently”; “We will demo the new software in Washington”
- the act of publicly exhibiting or entertaining; “a remarkable show of skill”
- Throw (something) forcefully in a specified direction
- the actors in a play
- Direct (one’s eyes or a look) at something
- project: put or send forth; “She threw the flashlight beam into the corner”; “The setting sun threw long shadows”; “cast a spell”; “cast a warm light”
- Throw (something) so as to cause it to spread over an area
- deposit; “cast a vote”; “cast a ballot”
mash tv show cast – M*A*S*H –
M*A*S*H – Goodbye, Farewell & Amen
The popular and groundbreaking series’s 11-year run came to a bittersweet end with this feature-length finale that became one of the highest rated programs in TV history. As the war draws to a close, Hawkeye undergoes treatment in a mental hospital before returning to camp where the members of the 4077th prepare to say their last goodbyes to each other. Alan Alda, Mike Farrell, Harry Morgan, Loretta Swit, David Ogden Stiers, Jamie Farr, William Christopher star. 120 min. Standard; Soundtracks: English Dolby Digital mono, French Dolby Digital mono; Subtitles: English, Spanish; featurettes; interviews; bloopers; photo gallery; TV spots; game; more. Three-disc set.
Overview of remains of old MASH TV show film site
Overview of the remains of the old film site of the MASH TV show located in Malibu Creek State Park about 25 miles west of LA
M*A*S*H site, Malibu Creek State Park
On the set of M*A*S*H. Morning hike (5.2 miles RT) Saturday. (Malibu Creek State Park, California).